Generate New Patients • Educate Existing Patients
Follow-up with Prospective Patients • Increase Patient Retention
Generate & Increase Referrals • Reactivate Previous Patients
SUCCEED and PROSPER as a Chiropractic Health Care Authority
Grow your practice through promotional products!
Promotional Products provides you with the ability to get an effective targeted marketing message in front of exactly the right prospects and clients that you need to reach, and keep it there... without the waste associated with other media. Promotional Products gets results and allows you to know, without a doubt, what’s working in your advertising arsenal and what isn’t?
Below are 12 methods to grow your Chiropractic practice with some information on the effectiveness of using Promotional Products in your advertising arsenal. We only carry promotional products specific to the Chiropractic profession which can be used to compose a strong, effective marketing message to easily reach those who you are targeting. Using promotional products gives you the ability to get the best results for your time and money.
1. Event Marketing
- Patient Appreciation Event - A patient appreciation event is an event where the chiropractor simply thanks patients for regularly visiting his practice to address health issues.
- Education Workshops & Classes - Spinal Health Care, Nutrition, Exercise, Strength Training, Wellness, and Support Groups, etc.
- Athletic Events - Sponsoring Bike Races, Kids Race, Running & Golf Tournaments
- Promote your community: Open House Party, Kids Day America
- Holidays - Holiday Hay Ride, Holiday Party, Picnics
|What is an Ad Specialty?
Also known as a promotional product, an ad specialty is any item that can be imprinted with a logo or slogan. T-shirts, mugs, pens and key tags are popular examples, and just about anything can be imprinted. Other unique examples include imprinted plant leaves, toasters, and VISA or music download card.
2. Business Gifts
- Gifts to Clients - New Patient Orientation & Workshops - A gift will be provided to you for attending the orientation as well as some healthy snacks!
- Prospects - Not only do you have a good first impression of giving the promotional item to the prospect, but the repeated exposure costs you nothing.
- Gatekeeper - Promotional products are great tools to get past a gatekeeper and get your message to your target client.
|The Ad Specialty Advantage
Make an impression, stay top of mind, long lasting effect, higher perceived value and low Cost Per Impression (CPI) complements other advertising media.
3. Charity Fund Raisers
The secret to living is giving; therefore you can host special events that benefit local charities such as:
- Charity Run/Walk Events - A wonderful way to improve your own health by finding the right motivation and raise money for worthwhile area charities at the same time.
- Annual Food Drives - offering free or discounted adjustments to all current patients who bring in canned goods and other non-perishable items.
- Workshops given to focus groups, businesses, sports clubs and church groups free of charge. Teaching, motivating and inspiring people about achieving and sustaining optimal health in both their private and professional lives.
- Christmas Food & Toy Drives – Whatever your favorite causes, there's a way chiropractors can help. Feed a Family campaign and Operation Christmas Child, a Samaritan Purse campaigns are among many charitable organizations that you can help.
- Wellness Day
- Free Scan Day - Although Spinal screenings are time consuming and labor intensive, they have one very big advantage -- they're easy on the budget. In addition, they'll help you to create a database of potential chiropractic patients.
- P.A.D. – Patient Appreciation Day Donation Drive - All services to New Patients will be given for a donation to a worthy organization.
- C.O.W. – Chiropractic Opportunity Week
|Ad Specialties – Proven & Effective - Generate goodwill, Increase sales and leads, Improve marketing Return on Investment (ROI)
4. Trade Shows
Drive traffic to your booth, gather qualified leads, follow up & get more patients.
- Local Trade Shows
- Health Fairs
- Employee Appreciation Day
- Spinal Screenings
|Tradeshow Marketing Results
71.6% of attendees who received an ad specialty remembered the name of the company that gave them the product. 76.3% of attendees had a favorable attitude toward the company that gave them the product. Including a promotional product with a pre-show mailing or an offer of a promotional product increases the likelihood of an attendee stopping by a tradeshow booth.
5. Self Promotion
The keys to successful self promotion through promotional products is to give something with the values of utility and reusability.
|Ad Specialties Long Lasting Effect
The majority (81%) of promotional product items are kept because they are considered useful. Receivers of wearables items were more likely to keep these items because they were considered attractive.
6. Public Relations
- Press Releases
- Mail outs
|Direct Mail Results
According to a 1992 study by Silver Marketing Group, the inclusion of an ad specialty to a mail promotion increased the response rate by 50%. The use of ad specialties as an incentive to respond generated four times as many responses as a sales letter alone.
7. Brand Awareness
- New Location or Business
- New Product Line or Benefit
|Print Media vs. Promotional Products Results
According to the 2004 Study by L.J Market Research, only 53.1% of participants recalled the name of an advertiser they had seen in a magazine or newspaper in the previous week.
Get someone to do something. Reward behavior.
- Refer a Friend Program
- Patient Referrals - patient referrals are a powerful way to get new chiropractic patients.
|Ad Specialties Increase Referrals and Leads
Accompanying a request for referrals, an offer of an ad specialty or an ad specialty incentive & sweepstakes drew as many as 500% more referrals than an appeal letter alone. The customers who received ad specialties were more willing to provide leads than the customers who didn’t receive them.
9. Employee Relations
- Provide Incentives for Sales People
- Reward Longevity
- Motivate Employees
|Ad Specialties Cost Per Impression (CPI)
Advertising Specialties deliver a better CPI than virtually any other media.
10. Catalog & Company Store Programs
- Gift Center: Have a small display of promotional ideas with your clinic logo, for example, t-shirts or ball caps. When your clinic waiting room is busy, take a patient whom has referred you a new patient to the display cabinet and thank them out loud for their referral and give them a "thank you gift." It does not have to be extravagant. People love free stuff and love recognition. You may also sell these items to awaiting patients.
11. Safety Programs
- Promote Safety Programs and Methods
12. Customer Acquisition Program
- Reward the behavior you wish to have repeated.